SENTIMENTAL SUNDAY: A BLOGGERS BEST FRIEND AWARD

Many Thanks to Lucie LeBlanc Consetino from Lucie’s Legacy for this award.

Although we Blog for ourselves, it is so nice to see that others read and really like you’re work, and for that I am greatly appreciative.

According to Lucie I have to give this award to your most loyal blog readers. The award should be given to a follower of yours who takes the time to comment regularly on many of your posts. In addition his or her blog should be creative, funny and always entertaining. Upon receiving this award, pass it along to two fellow bloggers who fit this criteria.

The two Bloggers that I give this Award to are:

1. Sandra Tailiaferro of I Never Knew my Father, I don’t think there is one post that I have done that Sandra has not left me a comment and I really Thank her for that.

2. Gini Webb of Ginisology, Not only does Gini comment on my Blog, but she helped in the creation of the new look to my Blog and the new Avitar on Twitter. Thank You so much.

I also want to say “Thank You” to those that read my Blog and may not leave a comment, this is to let you know that I appreciate you too!!

6 Responses to SENTIMENTAL SUNDAY: A BLOGGERS BEST FRIEND AWARD

1. DianaR says:

Hi Felicia ~
    I'm know it's been awhile, but I wanted to thank you for the Happy 101 Award! I've posted about it on my blog today. It's just been awhile since I've blogged – and I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you!! 🙂

Diana

2. Kathleen Brandt, Professional Genealogist says:

Thanks for posting this. The easiest thing for me is to post a blog, the hardest is for me to take the time to read and appreciate others. However, after 24 days of practice, I have turned what used to be invaluable to one of the best parts of my day. What a wonderful selfish-less award.

3. Sandra Taliaferro says:

Felicia,

Thanks so much for this award. I always try to leave a comment to let you know I was here. I appreciate the comments you leave me as well. Thanks!

4. Dr. Bill (William L.) Smith says:

Felicia,

Thank you for reinforcing the reason for comments on our blogs. It really does feel to know that others enjoy our stories as much as we do.

Keep these ancestor stories coming!

Bill 😉

Author of "13 Ways to Tell Your Ancestor Stories"

5. Herstoryan says:

LOL I was just going to award you with the same award! YOU completely embody all the characteristics honored by this award. I am SO grateful you are my geneabloggin' friend! Thank you for bringing so much to my life! Since you already have the award I will choose someone else to pass it onto, but I wanted to let you know you were the first to come to mind. 🙂

6. Liz says:

Hi, just a note to say I've been reading & enjoying your blog. 🙂 My Pate grandmother was born in Heflin, Webster, LA & grew up in Ringgold in Bienville Parish.